Wednesday, April 05, 2006

**Local News** Check out this New MySpace Site

I have just opened a new myspace music account, http://www.myspace.com/therockersnetwork. This site is dedicated to all the great bands that I have had the pleaure of working with, are currently working with, or just feel that they have what it takes and deserve to be heard. I will be changing up the music in the player about once a month, so if you want your music and photo to appear in the player please send me a message with your myspace link where I can get a mp3 and photo. I have music, banners, a new interview in my blog, and much more to come. Go take a look at the new profile and be sure to add me as a friend and subscribe to my blog while you are there. If you would like for me to send you the interview Q&A Form just email me with a regular email address where I can send it to you and you can fill it out and return it to me by email.

Thanks
Ladysouthern

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Powered by Blogger

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Send email to Joe

Blog Counter