Sunday, March 05, 2006

**Information** My iTunes Library...

If anyone knows...OR cares about music and iTunes, this one is for you! If you click on the site below, it will give you my iTunes library to glance at. I just wanted everybody to get a glance of what I am into these days. You might be surprised!

**Joe's iTunes Music File**

In a post to come, probably tomorrow...I will also be placing a few more files (in .pdf format) on my blog. These are graphic reports on the Artists I listen too, the Genre of music, etc etc. They are very informative...even colored!

** iTunes Artist's Report **
** iTunes Genre Report **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Huntsville, Alabama, United States

Powered by Blogger

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe 
Free Mailing Lists from Bravenet.com
Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com Free Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com
Send email to Joe

Blog Counter